Sunday, September 25, 2016

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...

It's Sunday; Murdoch is jogged and napping, I'm done with my Smolov Jr., and we cooked up enough food to last the coming work week. It is still blistering hot here despite being late September, and windier than hell, but we opted to make some Chocolate Chili anyway. It made the house smell amazing; anyone who likes to eat and cares what goes into their bodies should check out Well Fed, and maybe pick up a couple of her cookbooks.


Additionally, my aunt brought me a massive haul of veggies from her garden, including an impressive bag of ghost peppers... my one regret is not adding a few to the chili since I'm not sharing it with anyone this week. If I'm smart, I will prep and freeze them for sauces over the winter.


Anyway, the plan is to watch all of the Howling movies in the next few weeks; I remember enjoying them more than I perhaps should have, and am hoping a re-watch will not spoil the memories for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment